Partner with schools and community organizations to provide academic services that empower students to achieve brighter futures.
MathSP Relationship Managers
At MathSP, we value Relationship Managers who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students. As a Relationship Manager, you will serve as a community facilitator, connecting with schools, parent associations, and community organizations to bring MathSP academic tutoring and test preparation opportunities and college prep resources to help make students more desirable and competitive to colleges.
Through their efforts, MathSP Relationship Managers are networkers, connectors, and evangelists. They use their skills and talents to build relationships and create partnerships that are purposeful and sustainable – with a goal to help improve students’ academic performance, outcomes, and college readiness.
Relationship Managers have flexible working hours with a 5-30 hour per week commitment. Pay is competitive.
Education is the key to success. Be part of a dynamic team to equip students with the skills and knowledge to pursue a college education and prepare them to become leaders in their communities and beyond.
Qualifications of a Relationship Manager
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- College degree required.
- Professional experience with project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to drive and influence results.
- Passion for education advocacy.
- Ability to engage and connect with people.
- Detailed oriented and organized.
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong commitment to the mission and vision of the program.