The SAT & PSAT Bridge Program offers a comprehensive review of concepts tested on the SAT & PSAT/NMSQT. The Bridge Program is designed to reinforce and enhance important skills that are taught in the classroom to increase your child’s test scores. Your child will review concepts, learn strategies, and apply time-saving tips necessary to meet the learning curve, excel on these tests, and cross the bridge from high school to college.
MathSP’s SAT & PSAT Bridge Program provides our students with:
- Effective approaches to all sections of the SAT & PSAT/NMSQT
- Application of specific concepts, formulas, and strategies to real SAT & PSAT/NMSQT problems written by the College Board
- Short-cuts, common errors to avoid, and other tips
- Interactive small classroom environment
- Personalized attention
- Expert test prep coach who scored above 700 on each section of the SAT
- Proven curriculum crafted by MathSP Founder, MIT graduate Stephanie Espy
- Confidence and preparation for scoring his/her highest on the SAT and PSAT/NMSQT
Please note that all payments made to MathSP are non-refundable.