Intimate. Customized. Credible.
Sundays: August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, September 6, 13, 20, and 27
4pm – 7pm
SAT: October 3 – Register online at www.CollegeBoard.com.
PSAT/NMSQT: October 14 – Register at your school.
Maximum of 10 students per course
Course Options and Rates – Two Options:
Option #1 – Small Group Course: 28 hrs of interactive instruction and practice test – $749
Option #2 – Small Group Course Plus Private Coaching: 34 hrs including 28 hrs in the small group plus 6 hrs of private coaching – $1,249
Features of the SAT Prep Bridge Program Small Group Course include:
- Prep for all sections of the SAT: Math Test, Reading Test, Writing/Language Test, and Essay
- 28 hours of training administered by an expert MathSP SAT Prep Coach
- Class sizes of no more than 10 students to ensure a highly interactive and customized learning atmosphere
- 3 hour sessions that simulate a real testing environment
- Weekly homework assignments that revisit concepts, reinforce strategies, and evaluate your child’s understanding of course material
- Diagnostic assessment to analyze strengths and areas for improvement
- Timed practice sections throughout the course
- Comprehensive review of homework problems and practice test solutions and explanations
- Weekly progress reports to communicate regularly with parents
- Required materials include The Official SAT Study Guide 2020 edition and Dry Erase Board.
The Small Group Course Plus Private Coaching consists of the Small Group Course plus 6 hours of private (one-on-one) coaching to drill in on any topics and strategies that need additional focus and individualized attention. The additional private coaching hours are also an opportunity to thoroughly review every question missed in practice exams and timed sections.