The ACT Bridge Program offers a comprehensive review of concepts tested on ACT. The Bridge Program is designed to reinforce and enhance important skills that are taught in the classroom to increase your child’s test scores. Your child will learn key strategies and time-saving tips necessary to meet the learning curve, excel on the ACT and cross the bridge from high school to college.
MathSP’s ACT Bridge Program provides your child with:
Learn More →
Please note that all payments made to MathSP are non-refundable.
- Effective approaches to all sections of the ACT: Math, Reading, English, Science, and Writing
- Application of specific concepts, formulas, and strategies to real ACT problems written by ACT.org
- Short-cuts, common errors to avoid, and other tips
- Interactive small classroom environment
- Personalized attention
- Expert test prep coach who scored above 32 on each section of the ACT
- Proven curriculum
- Confidence and preparation for scoring your highest on the ACT