Intimate. Customized. Credible.
GMAT Quantitative Boot Camp:
7-hour Strategy and Problem-solving interactive session with MathSP Founder and GMAT Expert Stephanie Espy
Date: Sunday, February 11, 2018
Time: 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Location: Goizueta Business School, Emory University
Class Size: Maximum of 25 students
Materials Required: GMAT Official Book (2018) by GMAC
Learn strategies and approaches to GMAT Quantitative Problem Solving and Data Suffiency problems that save you time and ensure accuracy – all from the most sought after GMAT Coach in Atlanta, Stephanie Espy!
- Seven hours solely dedicated to GMAT Quantitative Strategy and Problem-solving
- Learn critical equations, rules, and time-saving strategies to the more than 60 Math concepts tested on the Quantitative section
- Learn how to approach GMAT Quant problems and how to connect concepts with specific problems
- Use the GMAT Official Guide 2018 book (not provided) to practice with real Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency problems written by GMAC, the official test-makers
- Benefit from our Facilitative Approach to problem-solving and learn from your individual mistakes and flawed logic
- Q&A with a GMAT expert and MBA
Watch “Our Students Say it Best…” video