Intimate. Customized. Credible.
Schedule: August 21, 28, September 4, 11, 23, 25, October 2, 9
Scheduling conflict? Call (678) 628-4650 or email us in advance.
Time: 6:30pm – 9:30pm weekly
Location: Goizueta Business School, Emory University
Sessions and Fees: 8 three-hour interactive sessions focused on the
Quantitative and Integrated Reasoning sections of the GMAT
24 hours of preparation – $1097
Class Size: Each group course is limited to 10 students.
Features of the GMAT Ladder Small Group Course include:
- Master Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency questions in the Official GMAT Study Guide book
- Master Integrated Reasoning questions in the Official GMAT Study Guide book
- Small group course comprised of a maximum of 10 students
- Peer interaction inside and outside of class which encourages exchange of knowledge and mastery of material
- 24 hours of classroom instruction emphasizing Concept-based Learning
- Weekly homework assignments that revisit concepts, reinforce strategies, and evaluate your understanding of course material
- 90-minute homework review each session utilizing the Facilitative Approach that allows you to ask your individualized questions and understand your mistakes
- Practice tests throughout the course to familiarize yourself with computer-adaptive testing, track your improvement, and develop your personalized testing strategy
- Highly interactive student learning with an expert MathSP GMAT Coach
- Timed practice problems each session to master timing