Intimate. Customized. Credible.
Course Dates: Saturday: January 9, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Sundays: January 10, 17, 24, 31, February 7, 14, 21, and 28 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm Test Date: March 5 (register at www.CollegeBoard.com) Course Size: Maximum of 10 students per course Course Location: Emory University, Goizueta Business School 1300 Clifton Road (corner of Clifton Road and North Decatur Road) Course Options and Rates – two options: Small Group Course: 32 hours of interactive instruction – $749 Small Group Course Plus Private Coaching: 38 hours including 32 hours in the small group plus 6 hours of private coaching – $1,249 Features of the SAT Prep Bridge Program Small Group Course include:
- Prep for All sections of the new SAT: Math Tests, Reading Test, Writing/Language Test, and Essay
- 32 hours of training administered by an expert MathSP SAT Prep Coach
- Class sizes of no more than 10 students to ensure a highly interactive and customized learning atmosphere
- 3.5 hour sessions to simulate a real testing environment
- Weekly homework assignments that revisit concepts, reinforce strategies, and evaluate your child’s understanding of course material
- Diagnostic assessment with detailed score report to analyze strengths and areas for improvement
- Timed practice sections throughout the course
- Comprehensive review of homework problems and practice test solutions and explanations
- Personalized study plans that build upon weekly progress reports
The Small Group Course Plus Private Coaching consists of the Small Group Course plus 6 hours of private (one-on-one) coaching to drill in on any topics and strategies that need additional focus and individualized attention. The additional private coaching hours are also an opportunity to thoroughly review every question missed in practice exams and timed sections.
Learn more –>