Intimate. Customized. Credible.
Schedule: January 9, 16, 23, 30, February 6, 13, 20, and 25*
Scheduling conflict? Call (678) 628-4650 or email us in advance.
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (*6:30 pm – 9:30 pm on 2/25 class)
Location: Goizueta Business School, Emory University
1300 Clifton Road
Sessions and Fees: 8 three-hour interactive sessions focused on the
Quantitative and Integrated Reasoning sections of the GMAT
24 hours of preparation – $1,097
Class Size: Each small group course is limited to 10 students so reserve your spot today.
Features of the GMAT Ladder Small Group Course include:
- Master Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency questions in the Official GMAT Study Guide book
- Master Integrated Reasoning questions in the Official GMAT Study Guide book
- Small group course comprised of a maximum of 10 students
- Peer interaction inside and outside of class which encourages exchange of knowledge and mastery of material
- 24 hours of classroom instruction emphasizing Concept-based Learning
- Weekly homework assignments that revisit concepts, reinforce strategies, and evaluate your understanding of course material
- 90-minute homework review each session utilizing the Facilitative Approach that allows you to ask your individualized questions and understand your mistakes
- Practice tests throughout the course to familiarize yourself with computer-adaptive testing, track your improvement, and develop your personalized testing strategy
- Highly interactive student learning with an expert MathSP GMAT Coach
- Timed practice problems each session to master timing
Click here to watch “Our Students Say it Best…” video